Friday, June 25, 2010

Training Ride to Jesse's and back.

Today's early morning ride took me to Jesse's and back down CR 26. The weather was a cool 90 degrees with a heat index of 102 and the winds out of the NE at 8. I think this was the first time I had a problem with sweat poring down my nose and getting into my eyes, in the past it always evaporated off, man that burns! Nutrition for today was a GU Orange Burst at 45 minutes into the ride and a PowerBar Protein Plus Vanilla Yogurt post ride to recover, I needed more fuel I was running out of gas at about 1:20 and it was a struggle to 2 hours. Stats are 2 hours 35 miles 2013 calories burned at an average speed of 17.5 maxing out at 29.4. My heart rate was 151 average and max at 166 with a average cadence of 89 and max of 108.

No comments:

Post a Comment