Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oil Spill From the Deep Horizon at Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge


Interesting trip to the beach yesterday to take a few photos, I happen to run into two other photographers one from New Jersey shooting stock for one of the large stock agencies and another from a Northern Alabama News Paper, who I know through mutual friends and come to find out having shot for the same paper a few years ago.

Two State Troopers did not want them going to the beach to take photos accosted both photographers. My friend said the Troopers followed him from the main road to the parking area and told him that Tomorrow NO ONE is getting down here to take pictures. The other photographer relayed a similar story, making the comment that BP had hired the State Troopers to suppress the story. I guess the reason the troopers did not bother me was that I was walking to the beach and had my family with me; I did not look like a reporter.


More Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment