Sunday, June 13, 2010

Training Ride by mhare2001 at Garmin Connect - Details

Untitled by mhare2001 at Garmin Connect - Details

Training ride with the Hinecapie Jersey, this was my second time and I can say that it is definitely a drier jersey, but not quite as comfortable as the Castelli jerseys I have been wearing. I give a thumbs up to the Hinecapie Jersey.

I fueled up with Powerbar Products today, having a Triple Threat Energy Bar Caramel Peanut Fusion pre-ride followed by a PowerBar ProteinPlus protein bar Vanilla Yogurt. Both tasted great and I feel helped me complete the ride with fuel in the tank and no hunger pains.

The ride conditions were some of the hottest of the year 96 degrees with a heat index of 111 and winds from the south @ 6mph. I started the ride a around 12 noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment