Monday, May 31, 2010

Nutrition Review

I also started reviewing the GU Energy Sample pack this week on my Saturday Morning ride, this ride I took the Jet Blackberry and Mint Chocolate Gels. I hit the Jet Blackberry about 25 minutes into the ride with a nice water chaser. Taste was great with a nice kick of caffeine a couple of minutes later, two thumbs up and a twist! Next at about the hour mark I hit the Mint Chocolate, also another tasty treat, I approve of both and would buy again and recommend to anyone looking for performance energy products.

After my ride I had a Zipvit Sports Protein Recovery bar ZV9 - Protein Bars, Chocolate Coated Peanut Butter to help my bounce back, decent flavor but it seems a little dry. Performance wise though I feel it did help me regain my legs faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment